Registered name: Stichting Flow Impact Fund
The Foundation was established in 1999 as Stichting Bridge Fund in Amsterdam and soon after acquired a charitable status (ANBI). In 2015 it changed its name to Stichting Flow Impact Fund and expanded it scope to include research into sustainable development, entrepreneurship and education development.
After its establishment in 1999, Stichting Bridge Fund served as the European coordination office for channeling aid and support into the Tibetan areas of China and the Himalayas. It obtained funding from the European Union, the governments of the Netherlands and Norway and WWF. In 2015 the name was changed into Flow Impact Fund (FIF) and the scope was extended to work on research and education projects in Bhutan and the Netherlands.
Flow Impact Fund is a public benefit organization (ANBI). Our purpose is to enable the development of sustainable education for entrepreneurship and leadership of organizations. We do this by raising awareness, conducting research, developing education programs and social impact projects both in The Netherlands and in Asia.
The board consists of three members.
- Chairman: Ir. Titus Bekkering
- Treasurer: Drs. Volkert Engelsman
- Secretary: Mr. Mieke Dudok van Heel
- Executive Director: Muriel Arts
- Director Research & Development: Sander Tideman
- Event Manager: Carla Hofland
- Project Manager: Nienke Kloppenburg
- Liaison in Bhutan: Phuntshok Chodren